Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: upgrading to 1.94.1
From: Christopher Adams <chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 15:38:08 -0800 (PST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I will be upgrading from 1.92 to 1.94.1 soon. I maintain about 25 mailing
lists and I want to make this upgrade as smooth as possible. Can anyone
suggest a procedure to do this without interrupting service or wiping out
existing Majordomo files? I know that at one time, someone posted
something like that, but I was not ready at the time to upgrade so I
didn't pay close attention.

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library
chris@sparkie.osl.state.or.us

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: CGI script for Majordomo?