Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: bad or changed mail addresses
From: Harald Brueckner <brueckner @ caesar . respublica . de>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 01:17:17 +0100 (MET)
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: <brueckner @ caesar . respublica . de>

Hello,

I have a question regarding wrong or old email addresses on a list.

Is there a way to check if mails to ppl on my list produce errors?
What I do now is to read the mails which come back because of delivery
problems and if I come accross a specific address many times, I remove it
manually from the list.

How do other people handle that problem? I don't want addresses on my list
which are no longer valid and the subscriber simply forgot to unsubscribe.

Thanks in advance,
   Harry

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: CGI script for Majordomo?