Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

From: "Scott, Janet" <scottj @ sarda . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:09:00 -0500
To: "'Majordomo-Users'" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>
Cc: David S Alden <Dave . Alden @ gmsi . com>, "Swift, MAJ David" <swiftd @ sarda . army . mil>

Hello Majordomo-Users

     I am running Majordomo 1.93 and it is running fine, except the customer
wants the from and to fields to have the listserv name instead the
individuals email address.

    My problem in the From: field, it has the individual email address the
To: field shows the listserv name. This is exactly how the majordomo-users
list runs.  Although the customer wants is to be able the From: field has
the listname and the To: field has the listname.  This way they will just
hit their Reply button and it will automatically reply to the list and not
to the individual person.

     Can anyone help or direct me to where to find the configuration changes
necessary.

     Example: Present Configuration: