Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Error: Unknown Users (again)
From: Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez <rodolfo @ cen . buap . mx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:23:51 +0000 (GMT)
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi again,

I'm still getting the same error messgage: "Returned Mail: Users Unknown",
when I send mail to majordomo from a remote machine. I was looking at the
sendmail.cf, and I found that it's the one that says "Config. for Main
Machines". My question is that, is it possible that this configuration is
causing the problem?. Because there are many hosts in the domain
cs.buap.mx that manage mail. I can't figure out what else the problem is.
Thanks in advance.

Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez.       Fac. de Ciencias de la Computacion. B.U.A.P.
e-mail:      rodolfo@siu.cen.buap.mx            al103@solarium.cs.buap.mx
             rgg@labpar1.cs.buap.mx             oxygene@geocities.com
WWW:  http://labpar1.cs.buap.mx/~rgg/                      (IP: 148.228.20.4)
      http://www.geocities.com/Paris/9915/