Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Majordomo on web
From: Bill . Houle @ SanDiegoCA . NCR . COM (Bill Houle)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:13:27 -0800
To: Monica Khurana <c680349 @ everest . cclabs . missouri . edu>, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Feb 12,  4:08pm, Monica Khurana wrote:
} Hi!
} Could someone help me with putting Majordomo on the web. Is there any web
} site which could give me instructions in doing this ?

Short answer: read the FAQ.

Long answer:

You did not say exactly what you wanted to put on the Web. The list
archives? Not really a Majordomo-specific issue. Try Hypermail or

The Majordomo program itself? Which part -- end-user functions such
as subscribe/who/info? Try these:

The list-admin functions such as maintaining the list config
files? Try these: (some[all?] also do end-user functions as a bonus)

That's all I have on my list (no pun intended :), with the exception
of POBOX's "WebDomo" which appears to be a service rather than
available software....

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: ALIAS -- a command for the wish list