Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Majordomo on web
From: Bill . Houle @ SanDiegoCA . NCR . COM (Bill Houle)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:13:27 -0800
To: Monica Khurana <c680349 @ everest . cclabs . missouri . edu>, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Feb 12,  4:08pm, Monica Khurana wrote:
}
} Hi!
} Could someone help me with putting Majordomo on the web. Is there any web
} site which could give me instructions in doing this ?

Short answer: read the FAQ.

Long answer:

You did not say exactly what you wanted to put on the Web. The list
archives? Not really a Majordomo-specific issue. Try Hypermail or
MHonArc.

The Majordomo program itself? Which part -- end-user functions such
as subscribe/who/info? Try these:

"MailServ"
	http://iquest.com/~fitz/www/mailserv/
"LWGate"
	http://www.netspace.org/users/dwb/lwgate.html
Regan's
	http://www.peak.org/peak_info/mlists/

The list-admin functions such as maintaining the list config
files? Try these: (some[all?] also do end-user functions as a bonus)

"MajorCool"
	http://ncrinfo.ncr.com/pub/contrib/unix/MajorCool/
"Pandora"
	http://www.ed.umuc.edu/products/pandora.html
"Maitre-d"
	http://www.outer.net/wps/content2.htm#ch12
Gutierrez'
	http://gaia.gutierrez.com/majordomo/
Marcos'
	http://www.inf.utfsm.cl/~marcos/majordomo/www.html

That's all I have on my list (no pun intended :), with the exception
of POBOX's "WebDomo" which appears to be a service rather than
available software....

--bill

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: ALIAS -- a command for the wish list