Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Mailing Loop?
From: Kelly Feagans <kfeagans @ mgsw3 . jpl . nasa . gov>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:50:08 -0800
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

I have a Sun SPARC 20 running Solaris 2.4, Majordomo 1.93, and Sendmail
8.7.5 ..

I have a few lists that are quite large, both have over 2500 subscribers.
I have been receiving complaints that subscribers are receiving multiple
mailings of the same message (that is only sent once).  Interesting, since
this does not happen with my smaller lists.  I am thinking there is a
problem between sendmail and Majordomo, but I dont know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kf

| Kelly Feagans, Network Engineer        |                             |
| Mars Global Surveyor                   |        _____    __o         |
| Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Section 392 |     ------    -\ \<,        |
| email: kfeagans@mgsw3.jpl.nasa.gov     |      ----   ( )/ ( )        |
| http://mgsw3.jpl.nasa.gov              |                             |

      DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions expressed
                  herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent
                  the opinion or policy of JPL.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Lost! 1.9.4/OpenServer 5.0.2/MMDF