Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Q. about wildcarding/truncating user names (2nd try)
From: David Davis <DDavis @ copyright . com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:07:01 -0500
Cc: "'majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com'" <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com>

[Hello. I posted this last week, but I didn't see it propagate and
didn't get any replies. Whine, Whine. ;-) . TIA for any help. /DDD ]

Hi. If I've been told this before, I've forgotten. I've checked the
archives, but I don't see it.

I have a user who has subscribed but included a space in his name, thus:
        MyName @aol.com

How can I pass a wildcard argument to Majordomo to unsubscribe this user
name?

Thanks! If this is an FAQ, please reply to me directly and not to the
whole list.

Dave Davis
ddavis@copyright.com

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: New keywords in config file?