Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: Q. about wildcarding/truncating user names (2nd try)
From: David Davis <DDavis @ copyright . com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:07:01 -0500
Cc: "'majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com'" <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com>

[Hello. I posted this last week, but I didn't see it propagate and
didn't get any replies. Whine, Whine. ;-) . TIA for any help. /DDD ]

Hi. If I've been told this before, I've forgotten. I've checked the
archives, but I don't see it.

I have a user who has subscribed but included a space in his name, thus:

How can I pass a wildcard argument to Majordomo to unsubscribe this user

Thanks! If this is an FAQ, please reply to me directly and not to the
whole list.

Dave Davis

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: New keywords in config file?