Subject: MajorDomo difficulties.
From: Jason Lixfeld <jlixfeld @ idirect . com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:48:53 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I'm having a bit of trouble with a majordomo list.  I would like to
restrict posting to those who are subscribed to the list only.  I have set
the following:

restrict_post     =     "/usr/local/mail/lists/ont-dent"

ont-dent is the file where all the subscriber's email addresses are
located.  I just recently put the /usr/local/mail/lists/ont-dent in
quotes, as it was not before.  The result is still nill.  Anyone have any
input?!

Regards,

Jason A. Lixfeld
--
System Administrator Level 1
Systems Liason

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: blocking user from zubscribing?