Subject: Things were all right until....
From: TenantNet <tenant @ tenant . net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 11:02:00 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

We're fairly new with Majordomo and are just starting to put it through its
paces. We have a regular list and a digest list [nytenants and
nytenants-digest], it's moderated and has archives. Sending out several
announcements and getting the bounces we were able to "clean" the list.
Subscribe/Unsubscribe and posting to the regular list seems to work fine.

We have everyone send to the mail list and it all piles up for the digest.
Well our digest went over the trigger mark and whoops! We started getting
tons of returns.
Below is a typical return message. These ranged from user unknown to Remote
Protocol Error. Many were from known good addresses. Notice on the From:,
Sender: and Errors-To: lines the domain indicates AOL and not our server
( or