Subject: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 21 Mar 1997 11:12:15 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

>>>>> "J" == JD4619  <JD4619@aol.com> writes:

J> take me of the maling list

I'm beginning to get the idea that a whole bunch of AOL folks were
subscribed against their will.  Once every couple of weeks or so one of
them starts yelling at me to stop sending them mail, which I dutifully
refer to abuse@aol.com because I have found that actually replying to them
gets me nowhere.  How on earth are these people getting on the list?

 - J<