Subject: Re: Question on defaults
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 26 Mar 1997 19:45:26 -0600
To: Richard Sharpe <admin @ ns . aus . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

RS> It would be nice if there was a policy file. I could then be paranoid
RS> once, and it would all be done for me after that.

See the %known_keys hash in config_parse.pl.  For example, change the line:

        'who_access',           "open\001closed\001list\001open",
        'who_access',           "open\001closed\001list\001closed",

To be more paranoid about who.  Just be sure to diff from he original so
that you can reconcile your changes with any new version that might come
out.  (Or better yet, do a cvs import if you have cvs.)

 - J<