Subject: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_digest)
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:41:38 -0600 (CST)
To: Winnie . Lin @ sv . sc . philips . com (Winnie Lin)
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

[ Winnie Lin writes: ]

> I kept receiving the following message:
>
> MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_digest)!!
>
> open(DIGEST, ">/util/majordomo-1.94.1/lists/cus-digest.archive/v01.n001"
> ): No such file or directory
>
> Is there any way I can find out who tried to open the non-exist archive?  I
> checked the Log file and didn't find anything.

"mj_digest" (aka digest) did. Sounds like your aliases are invoking
digest to collect messages for digesting but you didn't create the
directory for it to do it in. Make sure your digest configuration
files specify the right path and be sure that path exists with the
correct owners and permissions, i.e. the cus-digest.archive directory
in /util/majordomo-1.94.1/lists.

--
 Dave Wolfe