From: Ray Jones <rayjones @ praline . no . neosoft . com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 04:02:37 -0600 (CST)
To: Bonnie Scott <bonnie @ ans . net>
Cc: jim_barrett @ mmi . net, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Bonnie Scott wrote:

> It's been a while for me, but I think I remember that you can't
> have blank lines above what you want printed.

Untrue. You can't have blank lines IN THE CONFIG, but you can have them in
the footer. When you specify blank lines in a footer or header, the blank
line is denoted by "-"

In other words, if you wanted two blank lines above your footer, you'd
configure your footer as follows:

message_footer     <<END
-
-
yada yada yada
END

--
Regards,

"Big Ray the Cab Driver" Jones - Licensed Tour Guide    ICQ UIN  1473313
      Author of "The Complete Idiot's Travel Guide to New Orleans"
                           ISBN 0-02-862303-7

Disseminating info about New Orleans & Louisiana via my web page at
	   http://www.neosoft.com/~rayjones/welcome.html

or you can join "Big Ray's" New Orleans Mailing List by sending:
	subscribe noml		To: majordomo@communique.net