Subject: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)
From: majordomo @ ainsoph . flash . net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:55:10 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-owner @ ainsoph . flash . net

--

MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!!

I cannot figure out what the hell is wrong.
Can anyone help?  I've read through the FAQ, the MAN pages, the docs that
come with majordomo, and the archives of discussions from this group from
the link in the FAQ regarding (mj_majordomo) and cannot find the answer
anywhere.  I am running Majordomo 1.94.4 on FreeBSD 2.2.6.

Thank you in advance.

Indexed By Date Previous: (mj_majordomo)