From: Tim Connolly <tec @ mountain . net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:58:31 -0400
To: Matt Hultengren <mathias @ vegasnet . net>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

You need Majordomo and a unix server. Got that ? then install majordomo
and install the test mailing list. Send a few messages to see if there are bugs
in your install and then create your own list.

Matt Hultengren wrote:

> Hello!
>         I joined this list because I want to set up a mailing list for 25-50
> people without having to use nicknames. I am a novice to mailing lists, but
> I would say I have average computer knowledge all together. I would like
> any help that any of you are willing to offer me. Is it worth setting up a
> list for 25-50 people? What do I need? Any costs involved?
> Thanks,
> Matt

-- Tim Connolly     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505

My signatures are getting longer and longer..
If you really want to see it...

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Is there a mail list Q&A (NOT an FAQ!)