Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 1998)

Subject: about aliases and mcool setup...
From: "UnityCom" <fsam @ unitycomm . net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 19:01:35 -0600
To: <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hi I have currently installed majordomo 1.94.4 with majorcool 1.3 on a Linux
(Redhat 4.2), I am trying to set a virtual majordomo, everything from the
html interface provided form majorcool, works if you issue command by means
of major cool I am able to create, browse, modify delete, lists, subscribe
and unsubscribe users... I am even able request majordomo to send the config
files, apply changes to them, can do every available interaction with
majordomo but only by use of major cool interface, my aliases are being set
correctly, but when I send commands I just don't receive any response from
majordomo, and all mails get bounced to the account that holds all email not
previously set up with its own email box....

Please if you have any ideas or an address you cud point me to research
answers I would thank you very much as I seem to have every thing right but
it just will not work ....

Thanks in advanced for your time....

Francisco

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Adding users to a list auto?