Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 1998)

Subject: Numbering posts
From: Allen <soundbyte @ sound-by-design . com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:00:31 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 12:02 AM 5/21/1998 -0600, Chris Magnuson wrote:
>This has to be documented somewhere, I feel like an idiot.

And I feel like Chris 8->

But my question is different:  I've just migrated to Majordomo from
Smartlist which allows each post to be numbered and the number is
incremented for the next.  This functions much like the <digest_issue = x>
does but is for the individual posts.

I can't seem to find any reference to a function like this.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Allen

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: announce-only lists