Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 1998)

Subject: Don't sent info/greeting message?
From: jeff @ scrooge . csd . sdl . usu . edu (Jeff Salisbury)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:38:31 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Greetings,

I'm new to this list, so pardon me if this has been asked recently...

I manage half a dozen majordomo lists.  Recently, I sent up a "bounces"
list to use.  I would like to configure the list to NOT send out
the initial info/greeting that usually goes out.  Does anyone know how
to do this?  I've considered deleting the "bounces.info" file, but I
hesitate to try it since I share the Majordomo software with 100 or
so other list owners at my ISP.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Javascript interface?
Next: Re: Don't sent info/greeting message?
Next: Re: Don't sent info/greeting message?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@hpc.uh.edu>