Subject: Majordomo Internationalization
From: Alfredo Cotroneo <alfredo @ nexus . org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:58:00 +0200
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Sorry to bother you ... but I looked around and it does not seem to be in
the FAQs : One of our association members would like to have help and all
Majordomo messages sent to list users in German.

Is there an easy way to handle internationalization ? All messages seems to
be embedded in the perl code. We share majordomo for several lists, and I
would like to have just one instance of majordomo to maintain, and *not*
change all lists to German messages :-(

Please reply to alfredo@nexus.org.

Thanks.

--
Alfredo E. Cotroneo                  PO Box 11028, 20110, Milano, Italy
Phone: +39-335-214-614 (try first) / +39-02-266-6971

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo 1.94.4?