Subject: Much egg on face...
From: "Andrew Benham" <adsb @ nortelnetworks . com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:18:49 +0000
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

What I =should= have done before mailing this list is check
that the list I use for testing actually goes through 'resend' -
which I just found it didn't!

Humble apologies for wasting time and mail space... Everything
working just like the instructions said it would now.

--
Andrew Benham     adsb@nortelnetworks.com
Nortel Plc, London Road, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA, United Kingdom

Indexed By Date Previous: message_footer oddities