Subject: Re: Approved: password
From: tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu
Date: 17 Apr 1999 22:24:15 -0500
To: Vicki Brown <vlb @ cfcl . com>
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

VB> Will Majordomo (I hope) be sensible about removing the Approved:
VB> Password line?!?!?!

Yes, it removes the line.  It is of course possible that there is a bug
there, but seeing as though nobody else has reported one in the years since
I write the code (and documentation) in question and that I and the other
developers tested it rather extensively, I think that possibility is low
enough to make me suspect instead that something was incorrect in the text
that you sent to your list.  Since we don't know what that was, it's hard
to say anything more.

 - J<