From: "linchao" <linchao @ xingbaogroup . com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:30:07 +0800
To: <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hello,master.I had met some trouble in creative the mailing list by
majordomo.My majordomo version is 1.94.4,and perl version is 5.004,OS
is redhat 5.2,sendmail version is 8.8.7.I follow the step in the
INSTALL file,when I add "OA" line to /etc/sendmail.cf:
OA/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.aliases,the mail user can't receive
the email while it can receive the email before add the line
"OA".After I add "OA" line,I touch /usr/local/majordomo/lists/test and
echo 'lists'|mail majordomo,it shows the follow error:
hash map "Alias0":unsafe map file
/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo.aliases:No such file or directory.
When I remark the "OA" line in the sendmail.cf,and echo "lists"|mail
majordomo, it shows nothing error and the mail user can receive the
email again,what's wrong with it?
I hope you can give me the answer and thank you very much.
Sincerely
linchao

Indexed By Date Previous: [Q] Archive/digest files are empty ...