Subject: How do I change config settings individually??
From: James MacLachlan <hopeflguy @ sprint . ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:22:20 -0400
To: "Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM" <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hey folks:

I am very technically inproficient, and I need help on changing each of
the .config variables for the latest release of Majordomo. It doesn't
seem to be explained in any of the FAQ's. Also, is there a way of me
retrieving my digest password again? I have forgotten it. Thanks for all
your help folks..

James MacLachlan
-hopeflguy@sprint.ca
www.tomcochrane.ca

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Moderated/Restricted lists