Subject: Only one footer and header
From: Samiech Alloush <samiech @ g-michael . com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:54:13 +0000
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello,
can somebody explain how it is possible to only ad one header eand
footer in the message.
I mean when somebody post  a message a footer and a header is ad to the
message, now when somebody replys to the message, again a header and a
footer is ad, so now I have two headers and two footers.

Can somebody help me with this problem?
I only want one header and one footer (also when people reply to the
message)

Thanks!

Indexed By Date Previous: sending mail to wrapper ?