Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Language usage in Majordomo
From: becker <becker @ lufa-sp . vdlufa . de>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:27:24 +0200
To: "'Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM'" <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

I am just beginning with Majordomo and setting up my first list.
besides the many "simple" questions that I probably will solve
while reading the documentation I would like to ask the following:

How do I change the textes of "Majordomo" itself.   Like I would
for example like to have the "help" answer with a translation
of the Majordomo - help in the German language.  Is there a way
to change to command keywords to use differant languages?

Are there "finished" translations of the standard Majordomo
responce textes out somewhere for the german language?

I would greatly appreciate any help of comments

Stefan Becker

Indexed By Date Previous: