Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: digests and archives
From: Jonathan Thompson <jthompson @ united . edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:20:24 -0400
To: "Majordomo-Users (E-mail)" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

HEre is my problem.  Running RH 6.0 Sendmail 8.9.3

HEre is my config:
jon: "|/mdomo/wrapper resend -l jon -h lists.united.edu jon-outgoing"
jon-outgoing: :include:/mdomo/lists/jon, jon-archive, jon-digestify
jon-request: "|/mdomo/wrapper majordomo -l jon"
jon-approval: jthompson@united.edu
owner-jon: jthompson@united.edu
owner-jon-outgoing: owner-jon
jon-archive: : "|/mdomo/wrapper archive2.pl -f
/mdomo/archives/jon/jon.archive -m -a"
jon-digestify: "|/mdomo/wrapper digest -r -C -l jon-digest
jon-digest-outgoing"
jon-digest: jon
jon-digest-outgoing: :include:/mdomo/lists/jon-digest
jon-digest-request: "|/mdomo/wrapper majordomo -l jon-digest"
jon-digest-approval: jthompson@united.edu
owner-jon-digest-outgoing: owner-jon

THe digest and archive get updated each time something is sent.  However,
nothing is remailed out to the lists recipients.  Maybe I just don't
understand digests.  Must there be a certain amount of messages before a
message is then sent out to lists members?  please help me?

Jonathan Thompson, MCP
Coordinator of IT Support
United Theological Seminary
1810 Harvard Blvd./Dayton, OH 45406
Phone: 937-278-5817 ext. 302
Fax: 937-278-1218
http://www.united.edu

Indexed By Date Previous: archives and digests.