Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Re: configuring majordomo and sendmail for multiple domains
From: alvin @ planet . fef . com (Alvin Oga)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: paul @ magic . ca (Paul Schreiber)
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, alvin @ planet . fef . com (Alvin Oga)

hi ya paul...

have a look at my ( out-of-date virtual domain mini-howto )
for configuring majordomo for your virtual domains

	http://www.linux-Consulting.com/FAQ_virtual/Virtual.gwif.html

- i used smail to configure mail, sendmail uses virtualtables
	- go to dejanews.com and search for it... ( prev postings/solutions )

have fun
alvin