Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: language usage within Majordomo
From: Stefan Becker <becker @ lufa-sp . vdlufa . de>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:03:39 +0200
To: "'majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM'" <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Greetings,
My goal is to replace the
HELP
LISTS

and other standard reponces within majordomo to give a native German
user the feeling of still being at home.  Not all people can coop with
an englich speaking automated mailing list.  People (users) just
don't understand the concept.

Now how do I go about it....
I've found some scripting in the \usr\lib\majordomo\.... directory and
probably that stuff could be translated.

A help for me now would be in somebody could tell me how to
rewrite the PERL script to allow a INCLUDE {filename} command.

Better would be something like:
IF GERMAN

    Include GERMANHELP

ELSE

    Include  NORMALHELP

END

Could someone be so kind as to help me along in this....

my regards,
Stefan

email: becker@lufa-sp.vdlufa.de

Indexed By Date Previous: BOUNCE biblioteka@brama.com: Non-member submission from
Next: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo) (fwd)
Next: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo) (fwd)
From: Some Guy <pbabcock@hbd.org>