Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: [Q] I got a problem installing majordomo 1.94.4
From: majordom @ cbamail . snu . ac . kr
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:27:52 +0900 (JST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi...

I am wondering I could ask you a help for a problem I got.
A problem keeps bordering me when I installed majordomo 1.94.4

I believe that I have installed it successfully, but
when majordomo runs, there is a error message coming into my
mail box.

It say, "Unknown mailer error 9".
I have checed the location of my sendmail, and I have
consulted many faq's, but it's still on large.

Well, the linux system that I am using is Redhat5.0

What should I do to KILL this bug...?

Thanks in advance and I am really looking forward to your reply.
bye.

Indexed By Date Previous: RV: Returned mail: Service unavailable