Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

From: Andrea Prati <prati @ dsi . unimo . it>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:17:37 +0200
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Dear friends,
    i'm new in this mailing list. Hallo to everyone.
I have a problem with Majordomo. I install Majordomo 1.94.4. Everything is OK, but it is possible to send messages to the list created only using Unix-like mailer (such as pine or elm). If i try to send messages to the list with Microsoft-like mailer (such as Eudora Pro 4.1) i (as Owner of the list) receive a message error with something like "Group writable directory". First I tried to correct wrong permissions on files and directory, but with PINE it works.
Is something wrong in my Eudora or something wrong in Majordomo configuration?

Thanks in advance
Andrea

Ing. Prati Andrea
Dottorando XIV Ciclo - Ingegn. dell'Inform.
UniversitÓ di Modena e Reggio Emilia - Italy
E-mail :  prati@dsi.unimo.it
D.S.I. - Dip. Scienze del'Ingegneria
Via Vivaldi, 70 41100 - Modena
Tel. +39 059 374057  or   +39 0347 7826843
Fax. +39 059 364132

Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo problems