Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Digest Problems!!
From: James MacLachlan <hopeflguy @ sprint . ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:59:48 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Can someone help me PLEASE!!!I am really new to majordomo..and my ISP
has been very UN-helpful in
 answering ANY of my questions. They set up a list, and a list-digest
 me. Now...they STILL haven't gotten back to me with the password for
 configuration of the list-digest (it's different from the list) So, in
 the config for the list, what lines do I change to make it (the list) a
 digest? I have changed ALL of the lines that say anything to do with a
 digest, and I still can't get it to send out in digest format. If
 ANYBODY can give me EXACT details of what exact lines to change in my
 regular list config, I would be very grateful. I am running 1.94.4
 version of majordomo.

James MacLachlan

Indexed By Date Previous: ERROR:.....punting to avoid mail loop :-(