Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Sporadic receiving of mail?
From: "Gothbert" <gothbert @ abbadon . com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:16:18 -0500
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Hello

    I am using Majordomo v1.94, Red Hat Linux, and Sendmail.  I recently
moved to this new server, and operate several lists with majordomo.  One of
the lists with 52 subscribers are complaining that they are not getting all
of the mail sent to the list.  One day there may be 5 - 10 messages on the
list, but the members in question only receive 1 or 2 messages.  The members
experiencing the problem do not come from the same domain name either.  I
have had no error messages of bouncing recently either.  Thank you for any
help you can provide.

-James
--------
Few things can be more tempting or dangerous
than a Greek woman of the age of thirty.
- - - John Carne
http://www.abbadon.com
http://www.swgoths.org