Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

From: mlind @ mail . arcws . com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:55:48 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I'm running majordomo 1.94.4 on a Linux OS (version 2.0.34).
Every once in a while I'll notice that the mailing list mail is
failing (stat=Operating system error).  What causes it to fail
is that the permissions for ALL of the scripts in the majordomo
installation directory have had their permissions changed to 655.
I'm not sure how often this is occuring, but it has happened at
least twice in the last month.

I'm pretty sure I'm not being hacked and was wondering if anyone
had an idea of what could be happening.

Thanks,
Mike

Indexed By Date Previous: numerical list names