Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Beginner's question
From: jolly1 . jones @ shorthop . com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:10:14 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello majordomo-users,

  First time user, or almost user. My web host, hosting4u.net,
  installed majordomo for use with my account. Majordomo acts like it
  is working in that it returns subscribe and unsubscribe
  verifications to their senders but does not subscribe, unsubscribe,
  or send out any e-mails. Where would a good place be to start
  looking for the answer to my beginner's question?

Best regards,
 jolly1                          mailto:jolly1.jones@shorthop.com

Indexed By Date Previous: Same user subscribe multiple times