Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!! Error
From: "James R. Edgar" <edgar @ mail . afterfive . com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:23:36 -0400
To: <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

When I go to unsubscribe somebody from the list.
I get an error and two files get placed into the list/ directory.

And there seems to be a 2 files that appears when I do an unscribe.
They are marked w/ ****
-rw-rw----   1 majordom daemon          5 Jun 18 11:48 L.ktz-list ****
-rw-rw-r--   1 majordom majordom     1390 Jun 18 11:45 ktz-list
-rw-rw----   1 majordom majordom    16088 Jun 17 09:37 ktz-list.config
-rw-rw-r--   1 majordom daemon          0 Jun 18 11:48 ktz-list.new ****
-rw-rw-r--   1 majordom majordom        8 Jun 15 12:04 ktz-list.pass

I know that it should be (majordom majordom) not (majordom daemon) . But
they get put in here like this.

And here is the error I get sent to myself.
>MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!!
>
>chown(405, 1000, "/home/majordomo//lists/ktzs-list.new"): Operation not
permitted

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And Thanks in advance.

Edgar
James R. Edgar        Internet Programmer / Analyst
EdgeNet, Inc.        300 Theater Place, Buffalo, NY
E-mail: edgar@edgeglobal.com  Phone: (716).853.1331