Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 1999)

Subject: Majorcool and no list appearing
From: "Wayne Spivak" <WSpivak @ sbanetweb . com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 10:05:43 -0400
To: <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Using the latest version of Majorcool on FreeBSD 3.0

When I do a Modify List Subscribers, no list appears.

If I add someone, then the entire list comes to me in e-mail as an
unsubscribe, and that individual comes as a subscribe.

Any ideas on getting the list to appear in the window?

BTW, list info and intro does show the listing.

Wayne Spivak
SBA * ConsultingŪ  - Systems for Business & Accounting
SBA.NET.WEBŪ  - Internet & World Wide Web Consulting
2711 Bellmore Avenue, Bellmore, New York  11710-4319
Tel: 516-221-3306      Fax: 516-221-7129  mailto:WSpivak@sbanetweb.com
http://www.sbanetweb.com   or  http://www.sbaconsulting.com
http://guide.sbanetweb.com   -- Guide to Computer Vendors(TM)
http://guide.sbanetweb.com/library.html -- Published Articles