Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1999)

Subject: Re: Retrieving .CONFIG files thru mail
From: "Simeon Nevel" <snevel @ sonic . net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:33:13 -0700
To: "St - Musaic.Net" <st . einar @ musaic . net>, <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

On 2 Sep 99, at 13:51, St - Musaic.Net wrote:

>   Hi there!
>
>   This is an idiot-question - but I have to ask it since I am
>   in a real hurry and I don't remember the answer... :)
>
>   What is the correct syntax for asking for a copy of a list's
>   config file?

config listname listpassword

Simeon

--
snevel@sonic.net =-=-=-=-=-= A rabbit is just an angel with big ears
Send mail with Subject: send index to get a listing of files available from

From: "Daniel Gubser" <daniel.gubser@treuhandpartner.ch>
Next: Bandwidth question
From: Robert Kelsey <rdkelsey@kelseypub.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Retrieving .CONFIG files thru mail
From: "St - Musaic.Net" <st.einar@musaic.net>
Next: Re: Automatic Numbering of Messages
From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>