Subject: subscriber address problem (not exclusively MJD)
From: "Christopher A. Adams" <chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I apologize for this message that doesn't relate specifically to
Majordomo, but I thought someone might have some ideas as to how I can
take care of a subscriber problem.

A zubscriber has been receiving messages at some address and now wants to
unzubscribe. He didn't know how to unzubscribe, so he sent a message to
the list asking how. His address was not on the zubscription list, so it
was bounced to me. I contacted him and explained that he must have been
zubscribed at a different address. I even sent him the zubscriber list and
he said that there is no matching address for him.

I have exhausted my ideas on how to get him off the list. Any ideas are
most welcome.

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library
chris@sparkie.osl.state.or.us

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Some majordomo subscribers don't receive a message during sendmail restart