Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that if
majordomo found the "approved:" header in the actual email header,
it would use the rest of the fields in the acutal header including
But if majordomo found the "aproved:" header in the body of the
message, it dumped all the fields from the actual email header
and looked for header fields in the beginning of the body. ie
along with "approved:" you cold also put a new "subject:" in the
Maybe this is your issue...
> 1. When I send to my password protected lists, with a Unix
> email client, I have added a header called 'Approved:' on which
> I put the password. The 'Subject:' line of email shows up no
> When a couple other people, who use Windows email programs, send
> to the list they put the 'Approved:' in the first line of the body
> of the message. The "Subject:' line ends up blank even if they type
> something in there. They end up having to type a subject in the
> body of the message.