Subject: Location of non_member_submission bounce switch?
From: Mike Street <mikestreet @ hwcn . org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:18:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello:

I wonder if someone can help me.

My list (925+ birdwatchers) is running on MJD 1.94.4. Initially I received
non_member_submission bounce" messages and was happy to get them because
they at least told me what was going on. A while ago they stopped coming -
just as a wave of consolidations hit Canada and ISPs were changing
addresses like crazy. This caused lots of messages to go astray because
the senders were not aware their outgoing addresses  had been changed.

The switch for non_member_submissions is NOT in my list's config file. The
ISP running MJD has tried several times to find the switch to get
these going again in MJD files and says he cannot find it. This is a
non-profit operation, and of course they have only a few people doing the
work of 20, so I'm trying to help out. Can anyone tell me in what config
file the non_member_submission bounce switch is located?

Any help would be appreicated. Thanks very much.

Mike

Mike Street
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
mikestreet@hwcn.org

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Show all list members on a html page