Subject: Re: Restricting majordomo subscribtions
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:03:03 -0500
To: Manish Laad <mlaad @ tibco . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

There may be a third party add-on or patch that can allow you to do this,
but majordomo does not support this functionality "out of the box".  You
might also try pre-processing an address with procmail and formail to do
what you are asking.

Dan Liston

Manish Laad wrote:
> Hello All,
> Is there a way to restrict subscription in majordomo to certain domains?
> For example,
> If I have a open majordomo mailing list in the domain and I only want
> subscribers in it with an email address of and I want to reject
> all other subscription requests automatically, does anyone know of a simple way
> to handle this?
> I cannot seem to find anything regarding this in the archives ot the FAQ.
> Thanks in advance
> Manish

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: smrsh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs (fwd)