Subject: Re: Show all list members on a html page
From: "Steven Werby" <steven-lists @ befriend . com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:31:39 -0400
To: <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Ralf Semroch <semroch@designofsites.de> wrote:
> > is there a possibilty (maybe a perl- or php3-script) to show all
> > subscribers mailadresses on a html-page?

I sent this on July 1st off-list to the poster, but I'll post again here for the
benefit of the list.  It's a short PHP script I wrote that parses the text file
containing the list member adresses and creates an HTML webpage on the fly.  A
password-protected page like this is useful for list admins.  With a few more lines
of code that create a form with checkboxes next to each address it can be handy for
unsubscribing members or moving them between a standard list version and a digest
version.

<?
$filename="/home/majordomo_2/bizweb/salesforce";
$contents=file($filename);
while (list($line_num, $line) = each($contents)) {
}
?>

It creates a page like this:

Line 0: smitha@keller.edu