Subject: Re: smrsh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs (fwd)
From: dliston @ netscape . com (Dan Liston)
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 23:35:55 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Chris has confirmed the smrsh directory in Mandrake is still /etc/smrsh,
but by default postfix is installed rather than sendmail.  The odd part,
that I missed in my previous post, is that the error message Wayne
quoted specifies "wrapper is not available for sendmail programs".  Does
this mean wrapper is available to postfix programs?  Either way, I am
certain that the issue is with the MTA rather than majordomo.

Dan Liston