Subject: Strange things.
From: Blain Nelson <blainn @ worldnet . att . net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:47:28 -0700
To: majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com>

I'm new to this list. I've been running a couple lists through my web
host's copy of majordomo for about a year or so now.  The lists have
been very low volume (read "dead") for a long time (almost the whole
time), so I'm not sure exactly when things happened or what, but I've
got a couple symptoms to run by y'all to see if this sounds at all

Actually, let's just start with this basic.  I'm putting things like
subject-line prefixes, reply_to settings in the config files, and they
aren't happening.  When I edit them through majordomo, it says that the
changes have been made, and when I telnet into the shell to see, the
.config files say just what they're supposed to.  But messages sent from
the list aren't showing the changes.

Just incase having new eyes look will help, these are the lines that
don't seem to be working:

message_headers     <<  END

subject_prefix      =   [$LIST]

reply_to            =

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Take care,

    Do you need to control others?   |            Blain Nelson
          Control yourself.          |
  You'll never control anyone else   |     <-    Is abuse part of your life?

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Question/Opinion Needed on Sendmail Alternatives under Linux