Subject: Re: list delivery problem
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:21:52 -0500
To: "Coleman Jay - A-2" <jgcoleman @ bpa . gov>
Cc: "'Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM'" <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hopefully you used the -p argument when you tarred/untarred the directory.
This will save the permisstions on the files so that they don't all belong
to root on the destination directory.

Another thing to consider since your system is new, is that all directories
leading to the majordomo directory have group writing disabled, and that
your majordomo UID and GID are the same on both the old and new systems, or
you will have to rebuild/compile the wrapper to match the new UID.GID on
the new system.

Dan Liston