Subject: Re: Strange things.
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:45 -0500
To: blainn @ worldnet . att . net
Cc: majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

You are being redundant by putting a reply-to: header in the mailing
list that also has a reply_to setting defined.  These are both doing
the same thing (and may be a cause for problems).  If your .config
file settings are getting ignored, it is highly possible that the alias
for your list is not sending messages through resend.  If resend is not
being used, you will not be able to configure anything about your list.

Dan Liston