Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 2000)

Subject: Permission problem fixed
From: Joe Klemmer <klemmerj @ webtrek . com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

	First I want to thank everyone for the helpful replies.  The
problem was a case of not seeing the forest for the trees.  I was looking
for everything related to majordomo and the DontBlameSendmail and, since I
was under a bit of a crunch to get this working, I didn't notice that the
permissions for the lists directory were to strict.  They were set to 751
and when changed to 755 everything worked as expected.

	Just another case of error between keyboard and user.

---
Impartial, adj.:
        Unable to perceive any promise of personal advantage from
espousing either side of a controversy or adopting either of two
conflicting opinions.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "Permission denied" problem (critical)