Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 2000)

Subject: Re: approval bounces separated from original post
From: dliston @ netscape . com (Dan Liston)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:08:13 -0700
To: "Bob Puff @ NLE" <bob @ nleaudio . com>, majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi Bob,

Whether or not the original sender is included in the distribution is a
matter of how
your MTA handles the list.  Majordomo just passes messages to the MTA.
If you were
using sendmail, I would tell you to check the "metoo" setting in the  I
do not know anything about postfix other than an "out of the box"

Dan Liston

"Bob Puff@NLE" wrote:
> Hi Dan,
> Thanks for the heads-up.  Do messages normally NOT get sent by majordomo to the original posters?  I've seen other people's messages, but not mine.
> I'm having problems getting Majordomo to run under postfix.  Thanks.
> Bob

Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo... is not a valid address