Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 2000)

From: dliston @ netscape . com (Dan Liston)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:07:48 -0700
To: Richard Ruppel <r_ruppel @ yahoo . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

You are not likely to hear from the 0wner-majordomo-users.
The point of this list is to ask your questions here.

It sounds like you are not making use of your listname.info
or listname.intro files.  If you want majordomo customized
to your site or needs, read the perl script in majordomo.pl
and change it.  Just do not distribute the modified code
back into the public.  That would be a violation of the
license.

Dan Liston