Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2001)

Subject: Re: I will pay you...
From: Dan Liston <dliston @ netscape . com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:08:36 -0600
To: Randy Johnson <Randy @ mybizness . net>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

What operating system and MTA are you using?
Do you mean your domain is virtual, or you are hosting virtual
domains from your server?  I am not available until mid February,
but anyone else interested in your proposal will need to know this
information too.

Dan Liston

Randy Johnson wrote:
> I am looking for someone to install majordomo on my server and get it
> working with virtual domains.  Please email me promptly to negotiate.
> Thanks
> Randy

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Archiving a majordomo list